Worcestershire Arts Partnership Blog

Friday 27 November 2015

Message from Hannah Cox


Hi All,

 

You may have already heard that with effect from 1st December 2015 Worcester City Council is transferring the day to day management responsibility of the Sport, Art & Play Development service, along with it’s four leisure facilities in the City to Freedom Leisure.

 

From Tuesday 1st December, my new email address will be hannah.cox@freedom-leisure.co.uk

And the generic one for the service will be sportdevworcester@freedom-leisure.co.uk

My new mobile number will be 07710 708867. My landline will be known after the transfer so please get hold of me on my mobile or via email.

 

Please save the new contact details as I wont be receiving any calls via 01905 721164 or 07917623399 nor emails through either Hannah.cox@worcester.gov.uk or sportsdevelopment@worcester.gov.uk from the 1st December. Please update my new details on any distribution lists too.

 

Our office will be at the Worcester Swimming Pool, Sansome Walk, Worcester WR1 1NU until its closure.

 

Regards,

Hannah

 

Hannah Cox

Sport, Art & Play Development- Worcester City Council


telephone: 01905 721164

mobile: 07917 623399

postal address: The Guildhall, High Street, Worcester, WR1 2EY

No comments: