Worcestershire Arts Partnership Blog

Sunday 3 September 2017

News from Steve Wilson


Dear all

 

After 9 years of being County Arts Officer I have decided to leave the post.

 

There are a number of reasons as to why I am doing this but the main one is that I simply want to do something else with my career and life too!

 

I am going to do some exciting part time work with Meadow Arts  and  look to do some freelance work.

 

I want to thank you all for everything you have all done in supporting me in the role. Without your help and friendship  I wouldn't have stayed this long and you have made the job be rewarding and very satisfying. It's been a hell of a ride and now it's time to get off and do something else.

 

I have always been so proud to be the County Arts Officer and I hope I have done the job with the values I hold dear namely fairness, empathy and humour.

 

Thank you from my heart. I will be in touch before I leave too!

 

Steve

No comments: